Our 12 step carpet cleaning process…
1 - Pre-Inspection
- Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet - He will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
2 - Commercial Pre-vacuum
Dry soil is removed by thoroughly commercially power vacuuming - Removing dry soil is one of the most vitally crucial steps in any cleaning process.
3 - Furniture Moving
- Our regular pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables and smaller items - Beds, dressers, and heavier pieces cost extra to move - One of our consultants can quote the exact cost to move any heavier pieces.
4 - Pre- Spray
- A preconditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break down traffic area soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning.
5 - Pre-Spot
- Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
6 - Pre-Grooming/Agitation
- A professional carpet groomer or rotary brush is used to further loosen the soil.
7 - Soil Extraction and Rinse
- The carpet is then thoroughly rinsed using a powerful extraction cleaning system without over-wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
8 - Neutralizer
- Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced afterward so that there is no sticky residue left behind - This also leaves your carpet soft and fresh.
9 - Post Spot
- Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions - * For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, be sure to have professional carpet protector applied to your carpet.
10 - Post Groom
- Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave - Post grooming helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position.
11 - Speed Dry
- High-velocity air movers are placed on the carpet immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
12 - Post-Cleaning Inspection
- Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.
Grand Floors & More can clean your hardwood floor with a dust free process - This maintenance process is designed to help you avoid the dust storm that comes with sanding - This process will not restore areas that have been damaged from water or areas worn from loss of polyurethane or deep scratches - This product is specially formulated for heavy traffic on commercial and residential hardwood floors - It provides unmatched durability among such environmentally friendly floor finishes.
Our 6-Step Process…
1 - Pre-Inspection
We first determine if the floor contains any wax, oily residue, or other contaminants which may affect the adhesion of a new finish - We also find out what method is needed.
2 - Area Preparation
All movable furniture will be moved prior to cleaning.
3 - Dry Soil Removal
Our technicians thoroughly vacuum the entire area, to remove any lose debris, maximizing the results we obtain - Just like any cleaning process, dry soil removal is most important.
4 - Cleaning
The cleaning process, depending on the service needed, includes wood safe cleaners and state-of-the-art equipment which PRODUCES NO DUST WHATSOEVER! Surface accumulations of common household pollutants such as food residues or pet oils are removed without abrading your floor to expose any bare wood.
5 - Drying
Because our products are alcohol based, the floors dry very quickly allowing you to walk on your floors immediately.
6 - Post-Inspection
Technicians will initiate a walk through and go over results before leaving.
Which service experience can Grand Floors & More do for you?
1 - Premium carpet cleaning, stretching, and repair
2 - Oriental and area rug cleaning
3 - Drapery Freshening
4 - Hardwood cleaning and buffing
5 - MicroSeal permanent protector
6 - Maxim fabric protector
7 - Natural stone honing, polishing, cleaning., and sealing
8 - Tile and grout cleaning and sealing
9 - Upholstery and leather cleaning
10 - Urine damage treatment and pet odor removal